Sunday, November 27, 2011

Blog Pimpage: PANTS OFF REVIEWS: Whats Happening: BDSM WEEK

So you all know that I keep my eyes open for great sites for you to check out and if you're not reading you really should be (and no, you don't have to just read my stuff). This week there's a very special "BDSM Week" going on over at Pants Off Reviews and DarienMoya is going to be reviewing some great BDSM books. I've read all of the books that will be reviewed and I'm looking forward to reading Darien's take on them.

We here at P,S,D&T are having a special week as well, but you'll hear more about that later.

So if you get a chance, go check out Pants Off Reviews this week. I'm sure you'll be glad that you did.



Happy Spankingz!

The Dom


PANTS OFF REVIEWS: Whats Happening: BDSM WEEK: Howdy everyone, and man do I have a treat for you that will last for the next 2 weeks. It will be Awesmazing! I have decided to do a theme ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bend over and take the spanking!