Tuesday, March 13, 2012

T-Toys: Fuck Me Silly! and Alternate Toy

Hello all of you subs, Doms and those of you who just like talking about sex, games, toys and are intrigued by BDSM.

Things have been super busy for The Dom, but I promise, promise, promise that I will endeavor to try and post a lot more frequently than I have been.

Promise.

I did want to take a quick moment though and tell you guys about this hot new toy on the market that I just found. I have hand a chance to try it out just yet, and unlike the ones that I usually tell you about, this one is not cheap...at all. But from what I've seen....it's more of an investment than anything.

It's called Fuck Me Silly! Mia Isabella.

Fuck Me Silly! Mia IsabellaShe's priced at $598.49 but when I saw this toy the first thing that jumped in my head was "Hmmm....that looks like it could possibly be fun." LOL.

And for those of you who are maybe not so much into the whole 2-in-1 thing, I've got an alternative toy for you:

Manbound Over Door Sex Sling This one is priced at $56.85 and I don't know if I'm the only one, but I've always found those sex swings very fascinating. It's like having fun and having sex all at the same time.

Which was what they were going for.

I found these toys over at: Adult Sex Toys and while it's not my favorite site: Adam & Eve it is still a pretty damn hot site.

Have fun all!


Happy Spankingz!

The Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bend over and take the spanking!